As a maintenance technician, you will be responsible for carrying out maintenance work on motorised rolling stock.
Your tasks will include
- working on the mechanical and hydraulic parts of GSE machines: engines, brakes, axles, etc.
- you dismantle and assemble parts according to machine instructions, documentation, etc.
- you check the operation of mechanical systems and report faults to the technician in charge of breakdowns
- you repair or replace faulty parts
- if necessary, you may also be asked to carry out repairs
- You have at least a secondary diploma in mechanics or a related field.
- If you have experience in rolling stock, this is a plus.
- You work and think in terms of the customer and results.
- You can work independently and in a group.
- You are flexible, eager to learn and motivated, with a strong sense of responsibility.
- You are concerned about safety and quality.
- You have a B driving license to make occasional drop-offs on the airport tarmac.
You will work in a strong and exciting working environment, especially at Zaventem airport, where you will come into contact with challenging technical equipment and have the opportunity to learn a lot.
You will work pleasant working hours in full-time daytime regime or optional (in combination with) night regime/weekend regime.
You will receive an attractive salary including fringe benefits, in line with your added value and competences.
Interested? Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.